Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Library Thing 19

Since I update the Myspace and Twitter feeds I guess I shouldn't really talk about them. Although I will say that I'm not having much luck getting people to follow the Library on Twitter.

As for facebook, I love facebook. I'll admit it, I'm addicted to facebook. I don't really use it as the social networking tool that it's meant to be though. I'm mostly on there to play games. I do enjoy looking at other people's pictures and catching up with people I haven't seen in a while, but I don't really post anything of my own.

To help the Library, though, we could post pictures from programs on Facebook and Flickr to show people how much fun everyone has at the Library. Between the music and cooking programs it's a rip-roaring time! We could also use FB to post when new books from popular authors come in or to announce when new DVDs are released to the public since that's all anyone seems to want anyway. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment